Knowing Your Business Radio Programmes – 2015
Would you like to be interviewed and talk about your company and expertise on the Knowing Your Business Show? Bookings are now being taken.
Want to know more about it? That’s here. Fancy yourself as a radio star? Be quick, only four slots available per show. They soon go. Contact Ian Gentles now by phone on 07511 217 984 or by email for availability.
Themed and open radio shows
Visit the listings for details of forthcoming shows and choose your slot. You can choose to appear on a relevant themed show or an open show, subject to availability. The open shows don’t deal with any particular topics, so are relevant for every business, no matter what the sector.
A New Year's resolution
A New Year. A New YOU!
On this show we discuss the businesses that help transform those New Year resolutions into reality.
Are you one of those businesses who help people or their businesses in any of the following?
- Improve physical well-being: eat healthy food, lose weight, exercise more, eat better, drink less alcohol, quit smoking, get rid of old unhealthy bad habits
- Improve mental well-being; think positive, laugh more often, enjoy life
- Improve finances: get out of debt, save money, make small investments
- Improve career: perform better at current job, get a better job, establish own business, develop the business, improve a business
- Improve education: improve grades, get a better education, learn something new (such as a foreign language or music), motivate people to study often, read more books, improve talents
- Improve self: become more organised; reduce stress, be less grumpy, manage time, be more independent, try foreign foods, discover new cultures
- Volunteer to help others; practice life skills, use civic virtue, give to charity, volunteer to work part-time in a charity organization (NGO)
- Get along better with people; improve social skills, enhance social intelligence, make new friends, be more involved in sports or different activities
Then you could be part of this show. To secure YOUR slot Email email@example.com
Create more buzz for your service. Position YOURSELF as an expert in YOUR industry. Attract more clients.
Asking the questions will be guest presenter (to be confirmed)
Show host Ian Gentles
- Guest 1 at 10:10 am: Louise Jenner
- Guest 2 at 10:40 am: Alison Thompson
- Guest 3 at 11:05 am: Joanne Henson
- Guest 4 at 11:35 am: Provisionally booked
Listen to the knowing your business show live on radio horton
The show is broadcast live on Thursdays between 10:00 am and 12:00 noon Listen Live
This show online presence is being supported by Knowing Your Business partner OxCopy
OxCopy - Copywriting for Oxfordshire and beyond. Let OxCopy take care of producing your regular, vibrant and engaging articles and stories to be used online or in print.
0845 373 3600
01608 646 395
07779 613 903
If you would like to enjoy the benefits of being one of the Knowing Your Business radio show partners, you can find out more by contacting us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org