Knowing Your Business Radio Programmes – 2015
Would you like to be interviewed and talk about your company and expertise on the Knowing Your Business Show? Bookings are now being taken.
Want to know more about it? That’s here. Fancy yourself as a radio star? Be quick, only four slots available per show. They soon go. Contact Ian Gentles now by phone on 07511 217 984 or by email for availability.
Themed and open radio shows
Visit the listings for details of forthcoming shows and choose your slot. You can choose to appear on a relevant themed show or an open show, subject to availability. The open shows don’t deal with any particular topics, so are relevant for every business, no matter what the sector.
The theme of this show is people skills
On this show we discuss how people skills add real value to a business. Asking the questions will be Julie Cooper. Author of Face to Face in the workplace
- Guest 1 at 10:10 am: Greg Cristy
- Guest 2 at 10:40 am: Amanda Downs
- Guest 3 at 11:05 am: Provisionally Booked
- Guest 4 at 11:35 am: Emily-Rose Cluderay
Why not hook up with our Digital Marketing package afterwards.
As well as being interviewed live on-air to talk about your business and expertise, our digital marketing package can really help your business stand out.
- Post-show promotion for 12 months across our social media feeds
- Your own Knowing Your Business web page with your podcasts. Plus links back to your own website and social media accounts that is search engine optimised. Example www.knowingyourbusiness.co.uk/mary-thomas-from-concise-training
- Great publicity shared across the social networks
What's more they are affordable for even small businesses, View The brand broadcasting packages.
What others say about the show
— Donna Beckett (@BeckettandCo) June 6, 2014