Knowing Your Business Radio Programmes – 2015
Would you like to be interviewed and talk about your company and expertise on the Knowing Your Business Show? Bookings are now being taken.
Want to know more about it? That’s here. Fancy yourself as a radio star? Be quick, only four slots available per show. They soon go. Contact Ian Gentles now by phone on 07511 217 984 or by email for availability.
Themed and open radio shows
Visit the listings for details of forthcoming shows and choose your slot. You can choose to appear on a relevant themed show or an open show, subject to availability. The open shows don’t deal with any particular topics, so are relevant for every business, no matter what the sector.
The art of business communication. (Only one slot left!)
On this themed show we discuss the art of business communication with the experts. Asking the questions will be Chris Hogan.
- Guest 1 at 10:10 am: Ian Atkinson - www.thinking-tools.co.uk.
- Guest 2 at 10:40 am: Karl James - www.thedialogueproject.com
- Guest 3 at 11:05 am: Bob Hill
- Guest 4 at 11:35 am: Grab this slot. Email email@example.com to book your slot today - don't be disappointed
Want to gain even greater national exposure? Why not hook up with our Digital Marketing packages.
As well as being interviewed live on-air to talk about your business and expertise, these digital marketing packages really help your business stand out.
- Post-show promotion for 12 months
- Your own podcast recording hosted on the Knowing Your Business website
- Your own web page with links back to your own website and social media accounts that is search engine optimised. Example www.knowingyourbusiness.co.uk/mary-thomas-from-concise-training
- Great publicity shared across the social networks
What's more they are affordable for even small businesses, View The brand broadcasting packages.
Interviews are often shared by others. This one was shared on Google+ by business women Lisa Ruggles