Early retired teacher Kevin Archer tells us his story into the voice over business with BizVoxUK.
Storytelling has been a central feature of Kevin’s career as an English teacher for over 30 years and more recently a focus for some of his broadcasting on local radio. We hear how personal circumstances led him to explore voiceover work and how from this developed his BizVoxUK enterprise offering innovative audio promotion on Twitter and audio profiling for business owners choosing to introduce themselves more creatively online.
This is a little snippet taken from the interview that we’ve placed on the Knowing Your Business YouTube channel, Julie asks BizVoxUK owner Kevin Archer who is your Ideal Customer.
The full interview with Kevin Archer from BizVoxUK.
This is very insightful, and a must listen for all businesses.
Play the podcast and find out why Kevin believes storytelling and creative marketing works
Here are some examples of the work Kevin has created via BizVoxUK
These include a couple of adverts for Knowing Your Business and our guest presenter Julie Cooper.
- The first Knowing Your Business advert we have made into a YouTube clip – Knowing Your Business Radio Show telling stories trailer
- The second Knowing Your Business advert again has been made into a YouTube clip describes the digital marketing side of the business – Knowing Your Business Digital Marketing
- Kevin created one for Julie and placed it on Audio Boo – Spring Development Advert
- You can find more of Kevin’s work for a host of different businesses – Audio Adverts
Want to contact or connect with Kevin? Click the links below…
This weeks Knowing Your Business show was presented by Ian Gentles and guest presenter Julie Cooper.
Ian Gentles Digital Marketing Specialist based in Banbury Oxfordshire, The founder and Digital Marketing Manager of Knowing Your Business (the business radio show that is a rather useful marketing vehicle with podcasts)
Helps Business towards – increasing their (on and off line) sales and boosting their business reputation. Deals in the aspect of digital communication strategy concerned with understanding market opportunities, cultivating markets and customers, and generating awareness and demand for product and services.
Often known as somebody who spends at lot of time in online social spaces who also have a deep interest in the spaces where technology, culture and big ideas overlap.
Want to contact or connect with Ian or Knowing Your Business? Click the links below…
- Ian Gentles Digital Marketing Website
- Read Ian Gentles latest blogs about Digital Marketing
- Connect with Ian Gentles Digital Marketing on Google+
- Connect with Ian Gentles on LinkedIn
- Join Ian Gentles on Google+
Julie Cooper is a trainer, coach and author specialising in one to one skills. Her company, Spring Development (www.springdevelopment.net) offers lively, focused training and development to organisations and individuals that want to flourish and get the best out of their working lives. Her book, ‘Face to Face in the Workplace: A Handbook of Strategies for Effective Discussions’ has been widely acclaimed, and has featured in The Sunday Times and Guardian Careers . “This Year’s Must Have Book” (HR Director)
She understands that busy people need accessible, practical information, which is why her books are packed with instantly usable techniques and tips. She also coaches other professionals to help them turn their ideas into a book. You can find her books at Amazon or at www.springpublishing.co.uk.
Her latest book ‘ Five Steps to Being Heard: How to get your Message Across to the Right Person’ is currently available for free at www.springdevelopment.net
Want to contact or connect with Julie? Click the links below…
- Join in with Julie Cooper and Spring Development on Twitter
- Connect with Julie Cooper on LinkedIn
- Join Spring Development on Google+
The Knowing Your Business Show social links
- Join Knowing Your Business on Google+
- Join the Knowing Your Business group on LinkedIn
- Follow Knowing Your Business on Twitter and join in the conversations
- Like Knowing Your Business on Facebook and have a conversation around the topics
- Subscribe to Knowing Your Business YouTube Channel
Knowing Your Business Show time is every Thursday at 10am until 12pm on Radio Horton.
If you have any questions for our guests or would just like to leave a comment please do.