Knowing Your Business discuss the ‘Talented Ladies Club’ website and online community for working mums with Co-Founder Hannah Martin.
Over the last 18 years, Hannah has worked as an award-winning copywriter for international publications and advertising agencies. She’s also trained as a hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and NLP practitioner. Her interest in psychology and belief in the power we all have to take control of our lives and achieve our goals,
Hannah launched the Talent Ladies Club business with her friend Kary Fisher to help professional women with children find a way to continue a career/start a business that used their skills, experiences and interest and fit around their family.
Hear what Hannah said….
Play the podcast and find out what the Talented Ladies Club is all about
Want to contact or connect with Hannah and ‘The Talented Ladies Club? Click the links below…
This Knowing your business show was presented by Ian Gentles and guest presenter Joy McCarthy.
Ian Gentles Digital Marketing Specialist based in Banbury Oxfordshire, The founder and Digital Marketing Manager Knowing Your Business (the business radio show that serves as a powerful marketing vehicle with podcasts)
Helps Business towards – increasing their (on and off line) sales and boosting their business reputation. Deals in the aspect of digital communication strategy concerned with understanding market opportunities, cultivating markets and customers, and generating awareness and demand for product and services.
Often known as somebody who spends at lot of time in online social spaces who also has a deep interest in the spaces where technology, culture and big ideas overlap.
Want to contact or connect with Ian Gentles? Click the links below…
- Ian Gentles Digital Marketing Website
- Read Ian Gentles latest blogs about digital Marketing
- Connect with Ian Gentles Digital Marketing on Google+
- Connect with Ian Gentles on LinkedIn
- Join Ian Gentles on Google+
Joy McCarthy the Oxfordshire copywriter. Ardent thought-bubbler who thrives on chaos. Creative copywriter who also takes good writers and helps them achieve copywriting excellence with a Professional distance learning copywriting course
Want to contact or connect with Joy McCarthy or the Copywriting Apprentice? Click the links below…
- Joy McCarthy WordRight Website
- The Copywriting Apprentice Website
- Connect with Joy McCarthy on Google+
- Join the Copywriting Apprentice on Google+
- Connect with Joy McCarthy on LinkedIn
- Follow Word Right on Twitter
The Knowing Your Business Show social links
- Join Knowing Your Business on Google+
- Join the Knowing Your Business group on LinkedIn
- Follow Knowing Your Business on Twitter and join in the conversations
- Like Knowing Your Business on Facebook and have a conversation around the topics
- Knowing Your Business on YouTube
Knowing Your Business Show time is every Thursday at 10am until 12pm on Radio Horton.
If you have any questions for our guests or would just like to leave a comment please do.