Discussing themed marketing insights with Beverley Bates owner of hair and beauty salon Ekko.
Beverley the company director at five star hair and beauty salon EKKO in Banbury Oxfordshire is no stranger to themed marketing.
The creative director for the UK section of French hair and beauty company La Biosthetique Paris, vice president for La Societe de Biosthetique and creative director for Creactiv Uk , a youth national artistic team.
Apart from the excellent themed marketing tips from Beverley, we also gain an unexpected *hot* hairnet tip from guest presenter Tim Lyon. Live radio doesn’t get any better than this.
Play the podcast and find out what themed marketing Ekko use
Want to contact or connect with Beverley or Ekko? Click the links below…
This Knowing your business show is presented by Ian Gentles and guest presenter Tim Lyon.
Ian Gentles Digital Marketing Specialist based in Banbury Oxfordshire, The founder and Digital Marketing Manager of Knowing Your Business (the business radio show that is a rather useful marketing vehicle with podcasts)
Helps Business towards – increasing their (on and off line) sales and boosting their business reputation. Deals in the aspect of digital communication strategy concerned with understanding market opportunities, cultivating markets and customers, and generating awareness and demand for product and services.
Often known as somebody who spends at lot of time in online social spaces who also have a deep interest in the spaces where technology, culture and big ideas overlap.
Want to contact or connect with Ian? Click the links below…
- Ian Gentles Digital Marketing Website
- Read Ian Gentles latest blogs about Digital Marketing
- Connect with Ian Gentles Digital Marketing on Google+
- Connect with Ian Gentles on LinkedIn
- Join Ian Gentles on Google+
Tim Lyon – Presenter, public speaker, inspirational trainer helping businesses to win through excellent presentations and pitches.
The Knowing Your Business Show social links
- Join Knowing Your Business on Google+
- Join the Knowing Your Business group on LinkedIn
- Follow Knowing Your Business on Twitter and join in the conversations
- Like Knowing Your Business on Facebook and have a conversation around the topics
- Knowing Your Business on YouTube
Knowing Your Business Show time is every Thursday at 10am until 12pm on Radio Horton.
If you have any questions for our guests or would just like to leave a comment please do.