Benefits – Knowing Your Business digital marketing package
You are booked to speak live on radio talking about your favourite topic – your business.
- Create conversations and engagement about your brand and the products and services your business offers.
- Take part in a LIVE internet radio show broadcast that breaths authenticity.
- Continued promotion with your podcast, via the Know Your Business website, and the main social media networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+.
- Connect with prospective customers in a medium that’s available on demand, on all devices – especially mobile.
- The Knowing Your Business show and website acts as a catalyst for specific industry discussions across digital channels, featuring you as the expert.
- Deliver YOUR expertise to the people interested in your services / products.
The benefits explained …
It’s important to understand what you get from a Knowing Your Business digital marketing package.
Live engagement with your audience
Communicate with your target audience before, during, and after the Knowing Your Business show. Your radio interview and podcast is shared across our social media channels and the Knowing Your Business website. Increase awareness by sharing your podcast on your own website and blog and social media channels. This allows you to engage with a wider audience. This means:
- Increased exposure across all the digital channels.
- The opportunity to grow your brand awareness in conversation, visual, and audio format so it’s DISCUSSED, SEEN, and HEARD at a deeper level.
- People are encouraged to watch, listen and participate and encourage those who are interested in your business to take positive, informed buying action.
Promotion of your guest radio interview
As Knowing Your Business guest on the radio show, your appearance is shared across all our digital channels. Information about you and your company will appear on a dedicated landing page on the Knowing Your Business Show Website. Included are links to your website and social networks. In turn, this will enhance your SEO (search engine optimisation) and increase your SMO (social media optimisation) benefits.
To promote your guest appearance on the Knowing Your Business Show, the promotional landing page is shared across all our social networks. You are encouraged to also promote your radio interview to encourage engagement with potential listeners.
More guests = more awareness
The Knowing Your Business landing page is also shared with the other guests on that day’s show. Normally 3 – 4 people take part. This means your potential reach is three to four times greater as all the guest are helping to spread awareness. This means considerably more opportunities for your appearance to be DISCUSSED, SEEN and HEARD.
Social signals via the social channels comments and activity. This is a much larger benefit than often realised. For example, each Facebook comment from a personal profile shows up in the personal news feed for all friends and followers. This also works from Facebook business pages. As an experienced digital marketer, presenter Ian Gentles is skilled at promoting people and their companies across all the network channels.
Social signalling is the most important audience-centric content marketing strategy known to man . . . EVER.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity and make sure your prospective customers know about your business – contact Ian Gentles today for available dates and guest appearances on the Knowing Your Business Show.